Monday, 10 December 2012

And the winner is.....

Yep, this little corner of teh interwebz just won The Silver Medal for Best Expat Blog in PNG.

**sniff**

I'd like to thank The Academy, my parents for not practicing contraception, Cthulu and the doods over at Expats Blog, who help a whole lot us us displaced expats connect with each other and stay sane. Thanks, too, to all that voted. This blog is mostly about keeping me sane and out of mischief, and also to provide a resource for prospective expatters to Lae, but getting kudos from your peers is a lovely, unexpected validation.


Expat Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! Good for you, sweetie!! I knew you would get a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed this!! Well, hard to pick between you and Aaron... oh wait, no, hands down... you should have won! And husband and wife as 1st and 3rd? NO FAIR! LOL! Well, if any consolation, you crack me up with every post. Keep blogging.... miss you girl

    ReplyDelete